Monday, July 28, 2008

TUESDAY-LESSON IN CIVICS #53

Come for Myspace comment codes, funny myspace comments, myspace comment images













HA, HA FOR TODAY:


A life-long Conservative was on his ‘death-bed’ with his family gathered around. In a feeble voice, he asked his son to bring him a ‘voter registration card’. Knowing that his father was just a few short hours away from meeting his Maker, his son asked him why he wanted the card. His father said that he wanted to change is party affiliation to Democrat.

His son said, “But dad you have been a staunch Conservative all your life, why do you want to change now?” His father said, “Son, I know I am dying, so wouldn’t it be better that our country loses a Democrat instead of a Conservative?”


TRAGEDY AT A LIBERAL CHURCH

I KNOW THAT I WILL TAKE A LOT OF FLACK ABOUT THIS POSTING, BUT MY REGULAR READERS KNOW THAT I AM NOT ‘POLITICALLY CORRECT’ AND I HAVE TO CALL THEM AS I SEE THEM.

By now, you have all heard of the shooting that took place at a Tennessee Unitarian Universalist church, over the weekend, which left two people dead. Now, before any one starts to call me cold hearted or whatever epitaph they choose, let me make it clear that I DO NOT condone the shooting in anyway, shape or form, and my prayers go out to the families and friends of those who were slain, but let me also say that I am not surprised, and I believe that we will see many more of these.

I am also fully aware that here in America, we have freedom of religion, which I am absolutely in favor of, BUT, it is my deep belief that NO church has the RIGHT to call themselves “Christian”, when they have a total and absolute disregard for the teachings of Holy Scripture or that feels that they can treat the Bible as a smorgasbord by picking and choosing what they will accept to believe and still call themselves Christian.

According to reports today, on Fox News, Jim D. Adkisson, the accused shooter, purposefully targeted this particular “church” because of his professed hatred of the liberal agenda, homosexuals, etc.

We have a Unitarian Universalist church about five miles from where I live, and I can assure you that even though they often claim to be Christian, and they have Christian hymnals, copies of the New Testament, and their “ministers” wear Christian style stoles, they are far from being a Christian Church. They perform ‘same-sex’ marriages, they support a woman’s right to murder their unborn children, they support the practice of ‘euthanasia’ (doctor assisted suicide) and they very often co-mingle various religious practices, such as witchcraft (Wicca), nature worship, Buddhism, etc. They even have condom dispensers in their restrooms. This so-called church has a lot in common with the type of One World Religion that the UN would like to set up.

As I said, I do not condone this shooting for whatever reason, but as I have stated in a previous blog posting, with the constant pushing for the forced acceptance of homosexuality and other forms of immorality, we will be seeing a lot more of this type of violence, as people are getting fed up with watching our once beautiful country being destroyed by liberals and their filthy and immoral agenda, and as they force their agenda onto every one, and if it continues, there may also be an escalation of the violence, as decent people snap and fight back in the only way they know how, because we certainly are not winning through the ballot box.

It is not something I want to see happen, but when liberals and their various demon possessed organizations (such as ACLU, Planned Parenthood and Gay rights organizations, just to name a few) manage to get all sorts of laws passed to keep Conservatives from ever winning a single battle, and we are unable to win at the polls, then it is just a question of either submitting or fighting back in whatever way one can.