Saturday, January 19, 2008

MUNCHKIN'S SATURDAY CORNER # 42











What, Me Worry?


You know what? Humans worry way too much. I mean you people worry over every thing, even though most of the stuff you fret over; you really can’t do buckus about. Look at us animals, do you ever see us worry? Oh yea, I’ll admit I do sometimes worry about some things like; “Will my Daddy remember to fill my food dish?” or “When is my Daddy gonna get his but off that computer and take me out to pee?” Most of the time I really don’t have to worry, ‘cause Daddy don’t have that Old timers Disease yet.


But any way, when you come right down to it, when you are born, you only have two things to worry about, either you are going to be rich or you are going to be poor.


If you are rich, you don’t have anything to worry about and if you are poor, you still only have two things to worry about, either you are going to be healthy or you are going to be ill.


If you are healthy, you have nothing to worry about, but if you are ill, you still only have two things to worry about, either you are going to get better or you are going to get worse.


If you get better, you have nothing to worry about and if you get worse, you still only have two things to worry about, either you are going to live or you are going to die.


Well, if you live, you ain’t got nothing to worry about and if you die, you still only have two things to worry about, either you are going to heaven or you are going to hell.


If you go to heaven, what is there to worry about? NOTHING! And, if you go to hell, you won’t have time to worry because you will be too busy shaking the hands of all your friends.


Well, not really, but I just thought I would make you smile.


Hey, wait a minute! What am I worried about, I didn’t break the dang lamp, Daddy did it when he accidentally backed into the end table while vacuuming the floor. Whew! What a relief.