Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Merry Happy Day After New Year



‘Twas The Day After New Year


After going through a Windows up date and a virus attack, after losing a hard drive and fighting off hackers, after upgrading all of my software, installing a new fire-wall, after having been threatened with being cut off by my email provider, and a host of other problems, I have now fixed my computer and it works exactly the way I want it to….


TAKE A LOOK!!




TODAY IS INTERNATIONAL DISTURBED PEOPLES DAY



Please send an encouraging message to a disturbed friend…. Just as I am doing here


I don’t care if you lick windows, take the special bus to school or occasionally pee yourself…

You hang in there sunshine, you are freaking special.



Merry Happy Day After New Year


Come for Myspace comment codes, funny myspace comments, myspace comment images