Monday, October 22, 2007

MONDAY MADNESS #17

You Are a Werewolf

You're unpredictable, moody, and downright freaky.
You seem sweet and harmless, until you snap. Then you're a total monster.
Very few people can predict if you're going to be Dr. Jekyll or Mr. Hyde.
But for you, all your transformations seem perfectly natural.

Your greatest power: Your ability to tap into nature

Your greatest weakness: Lack of self control

You play well with: Vampires












While I was bouncing around the blogosphere earlier today I stopped by “Casting Pearls Before Swine” (Which I often do), and read Mark’s posting of “A Christian Defends Atheism”, an article that deals with the Elian Gonzales case. When I went to his comment section, I read the following comment left by Mark’s “resident Liberal” commentator by the name of Dan Trabue:



Quoting a paragraph from Mark’s post, Dan said:

[“I find it incredible that any Christian would support forcing a child or any one else, to live in a society where Christianity is illegal and often punishable by death.”]


Trabue then went on to say:

“And I find it incredible that any Christian would advocate taking a child away from his father-and breaking the law in the process-short of any real evidence that the father is abusive or being coerced into asking for his return.


Where do you draw the line? Should you come and “rescue” my children from my house so that they are not raised under my influence because you disagree with me?


You guys are living in a nightmare world based on fear and hatred. Get out into the light of day and smell the clean air of reason and morality, fellas.


It was the last part of his comment (in bold print) which led me to leave a comment of my own, which I have since decided to use as my “Monday Madness” post. It is as follows:


Abouna said:


What morality are you speaking of Dan? Since when are liberals moral? It is a joke when liberals claim to be Christian. Since when is snuffing out the life of an unborn child moral? Since when is two or more men, getting it on with each other, moral? Since when is two or more women ‘doing each other’ moral? Since when is handing out contraceptive pills, patches and condoms to eleven year olds, especially without the knowledge or consent of their parents, moral? Since when is polluting the minds of children with liberal filth and ideology moral? Since when is withholding food and water from a comatose patient moral? I’m sorry, but Jesus never did and never would support or condone any of that. I sniffed your “Fresh Air” of what you call morality and it made me wretch.


All countries or regimes that have stamped out religion and proclaimed God dead have never produced a happy or healthy society. Any time a State or head of State sets themselves up as god, it only leads to immorality and complete depravity among the populace, or a society of people who go about their daily lives in complete hopelessness. And because they have no hope for a brighter and better tomorrow, their sunrises are as bleak and dark as their sunsets. If Cuba was such a happy and joyful place, then why did Elian’s mother sacrifice her life to get her son out of Cuba?


My four sons, whom I adopted from Vietnam and Laos, would tell you that their lives are so much better here then they would have been had they remained in their homelands under communist rule.


How any liberal can be truly happy once they have managed to convince themselves that there is no right or wrong, good or evil, and that whatever seems right is ok to do, is beyond me? But if that is how they want to live, then at least let them have the common sense and decency to do so in the privacy of their own homes and leave the rest of us, especially our children, alone. Stop trying to infect the rest of society with their virus filled liberal garbage.


Ms. Reno was wrong on this one, much as she was on many other cases.