Friday, June 29, 2007

MUNCHKIN'S SATURDAY CORNER # 15






Hey everybody, since I am in a good mood, rare these past few weeks, I think I will just post a couple of funny jokes, Ok?

A cargo plane was in mid-flight over the Atlantic Ocean, when suddenly the cockpit door burst open and in rushed a masked terrorist with a gun. In the cockpit were the pilot, co-pilot, the navigator and one passenger who happened to Hillary Clinton – (I don’t have any idea why she was on board). Any way, the terrorist shoved his gun against the pilot’s head and said: “Take this plane to Iran or I’ll blow your brains all over the place.”

The pilot calmly pushed the gun aside and said to the terrorist: “Look pal, if you shoot me, this plane will crash into the sea and you will die right along with the rest of us.”

The hijacker thought about it for a moment and then pointed the gun at the co-pilot’s head and said: “Fly this plane to Iran or blow His brains out.” To his surprise, the co-pilot also pushed the gun aside and said: “Hey man, the pilot has a weak heart and if you kill me, he will die from shock and this plane will crash into the ocean and you will die right along with us.”

Once again, the terrorist thought it over and then jammed the gun against the navigator’s head and made his demand: “Take this plane to Iran or I will blow the navigator’s brains out.” The navigator calmly pushed the gun away and told the terrorist: “Listen Buddy, the pilot and the co-pilot don’t have any sense of direction, they are so stupid that they couldn’t find their own butts if they reached back with both hands, so if you kill me, this plane is going to crash in the ocean and you die with us.”

By this time, the terrorist was really frustrated and finally he stuck the gun in Hillary’s face and said: “Ok then fly this damn plane to Iran or I blow her brains out.” The other three started laughing uncontrollably. The terrorist demanded to know what was so funny whereupon the pilot said: “That is Hillary Clinton, and every body knows that she don’t have any brains.

Hee Hee, that was funny! How about this one?

George H. Bush and his son George W. were aboard a two seater private plane, George H. at the controls. Suddenly, George senior got up, grabbed the only parachute, put it on and jumped out of the plane. Not knowing how to fly a plane, National Guard service or not , George Jr. grabbed the mike and screamed:

“Mayday! Mayday! My Dad just jumped out of the plane!”

Ground control received the frantic call and responded back:

“Your dad?

G.W. answered back: “He left me here, he took the parachute.”

Ground control answered: “Sir, you said your dad?”

G.W. screamed: “Yes, he’s the pilot. Gosh!”

Ground control: “Okay, okay. Stay calm and I’ll talk you down, just do as I say, but first I need you to give me your height and position.”

To this, G.W. responded: “I’m over six feet tall and I’m sitting in the front.”

Boy, that was a real knee slaper. If I had knees I’d slap them.

Have a great week and a HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!












See ya all next week, Lord willing and

the creek don’t rise.