Monday, April 23, 2007

THE FOLLOWING IS A MUST SEE:

Tuesday Post Part I

Thanks to Paula Maillet at Bird’s Eye View for bringing the following video to my attention. Gayle, at My Republican Blog, also has posted it.

There is an atrocity taking place that we cannot afford to close our eyes to. We cannot placate our consciences by telling ourselves that since this horror isn't happening here, it does not affect me. If this is your attitude, I am here to tell you that you are WRONG! The acts of the most sinister form of child abuse that is taking place a half a world away will, in perhaps five to ten years, come to bite us all in our collective butts in the worst possible way if we do not find a way NOW to do something about this.
I am not just asking you, I am begging each of you to watch this video in its entirety.
Unless you have a heart of stone, what you will see in this video will shock you and break your heart. And once you realize exactly what is being done, you will know why we MUST act NOW to STOP this abomination if our country and our world are to have any kind of future.
If you don't care for yourselves, then at least think of your children and your grandchildren. Pray to Almighty God that we can stop this before it is too late, although I greatly fear that it may be too late for some of the children in the video.
May God have mercy on us all.
+Gregori