Saturday, July 21, 2007

SUNDAYS TWO-CENTS WORTH- #5

“Just Hitting Another Brick Wall”





Since I have been in a rather silly mood all day, I have decided to use today’s Blog to share a couple of Blond jokes with you:

Note: These are just for laughs and not intended to be an insult to any of my Blond visitors.




A Couple of blond Jokes:

Bob, a handsome dude, walked into a sports bar at 9:58 PM. He sat down next to a blond at the bar and stared up at the TV.

The 10:00 PM news was coming on. The news crew was covering a story of a man on a ledge of a large building preparing to jump

The blond looked at Bob and said, "Do you think he'll jump?"

Bob says, "You know, I bet he'll jump."

The blond replied, "Well, I bet he won't."

Bob placed a $20 bill on the bar and said, "You're on!"

Just as the blond placed her money on the bar, the guy on the ledge
did a swan dive off the building, falling to his death.

The blond was very upset, but willingly handed her $20 to Bob, saying;
"Fair's fair. Here's your money."

Bob replied, "I can't take your money, I saw this earlier on the 5 PM
news and so I knew he would jump."

The blond replied, "I did too, but I didn't think he'd do it again."

Bob took the money......


The Blond & The Heart Attack

A blond gets home early from shopping and hears
strange noises coming from the bedroom.

She rushes upstairs to find her husband naked on the bed,
sweating and panting.

"What's up?" she asks.
"I'm having a heart attack," cries the husband.

The blond rushes downstairs to grab the phone, but
just as she's dialing, her four-year-old son comes up and says;


"Mommy! Mommy! Aunt Shirley is hiding in your closet, and she's got
no clothes on!"


The blond slams the phone down and storms upstairs
into the bedroom, right past her husband, and rips open the closet
door. Sure enough, there is her sister, totally naked and cowering
on the closet floor.

"You stupid nut case”, she screams.

"My husband's having a heart attack, and
you're running around naked scaring the kids!!"



“Abouna” Gregori