Friday, February 16, 2007

"Abouna" says:

"Starting today, I have decided to take Saturdays off from bloging to give my mind a rest. I am going to allow my little Toy Fox Terrier, "Munchkin" to have her own little blog on Saturdays, called 'Munchkin's Corner'. Now, without further ado, I give you Munchkin in her own words.



"Hello folks, like my daddy said, my name is Munchkin. He calls me that because I am so small. Starting today, I will be in this spot every Saturday with my poop on a dogs world. I hope you will enjoy our time together."

"The following are my first two thoughts for you to mull over during the coming week. . . . ."

“I wish my human would stop peeing in my water bowl”

"Some days you're the dog, some days you're the hydrant."

"Now with all of the excitement of this being my first blog posting, I have become a little 'furklempt', or it could just be a fur ball. Either way, you can discuss among your selves the above thoughts and perhaps you can leave a comment or two. Until next Saturday, I remain your little "poop chute".

Munchkin