Tuesday, April 3, 2007

WHAT A LOUSY DAY!!





"JUST HITTING ANOTHER
BRICK WALL"

FOLKS, TODAY HAS TO BE ONE OF THE ALL-TIME WORST DAYS I HAVE HAD

IN A LONG TIME.


LET ME EXPLAIN:

First, all last night I dreamed that I was eating a huge 25lb. marshmallow and when I woke up this morning, my pillow was missing.


Then as the morning progressed I began to get a slow throbbing pain at the base of my skull that migrated to a spot some where behind my eyes. I sure sign of the dreaded migraine headache.




After taking my morning walk with Munchkin, I had to run a few errands, stop at the bank and do some grocery shopping. When I got to the store, I discovered that I had forgotten to bring my shopping list and ended up buying so much stuff I didn’t need, which meant that I over spent my budget by $75.00.


This did nothing to relieve my now pounding head. When I got back home, I quickly put away my groceries and popped a couple of Excedrin, and turned on my computer. Big Mistake!!!


I got hit with a crappy virus (the computer, not me).



Click on the picture


After a few hours of some real f%#ting around, and with the help of a real great neighbor (a fantastic 16 year old from the Ukraine) who is a real computer whiz, I managed to get things running as they should, but by this time my migraine headache was going like gang busters.

So, since I can’t even think straight at this point in time, I have decided no to Blog this evening. Instead, I thought that maybe we could take a few moments and just stare at each other.



Ok, I am starting to feel so much better. Thank you!








Now, I must warn you,

DO NOT




Abouna Gregori