Monday, June 9, 2008

MONDAY MADNESS - #44


Dear Readers;

The area where I live is suffering under a very unusual heat wave with extremely high humidity. This is expected to last pretty much into the middle of next week.

Due to this heat wave, I am forced to suspend my blogging as we are also experiencing many electrical brownouts due to the high use of air conditioners.

I will leave the following up for the duration as it is something that needs to be seen by all. The future of our beloved nation and our freedoms depends on it.

This video is rather long but it is the absolute truth told by a Lebanese woman who is survivor of the Muslim attacks and civil war started by the Muslims and Palestinians in her homeland (and the land of some of my relatives on my father’s side). This woman is now a journalist and an American citizen who is sounding a warning to all of us in the United States.

If you are putting your faith and trust in the MSM, then you will face the death of America. Yes the video is long, but you will be glad that you took the time to watch it.

Please click on the following link to view

http://multimedia.heritage.org/content/wm/Lehrman-092706a.wvx