Friday, August 31, 2007

MUNCHKIN'S SATURDAY CORNER # 25


Something special for today













Since this is the first day of September, which means the end of summer and back to school, I usually get into a little funk because I love spring and summer, which are the favorite seasons of my daddy also, so I talked my daddy into taking me out to say good-bye to the flowers, birds and bees and the other critters we have around our home. Therefore, instead of me writing any thing today, I will let you watch some Saturday news. I will write again next week.

AL QAEDA UPSET OVER SLOW PROCESS OF REBUILDING AT WORLD TRADE CENTER SITE:





MULTIPLE STAB WOUNDS MAY BE HARMFUL TO MONKEYS













Luv to all, have a great week and I will see you all next, God willing and the creek don’t rise.