Friday, May 23, 2008

MUNCHKIN'S SATURDAY CORNER - #58





Since I still feel a little under the weather and my poor little brain isn’t working at 100%, I have decided to my post simple this week, so it will be a posting of












The airlines keep adding more and more security measures and they keep coming up with more and more ways to raise the cost of flying, so now more and more people cannot afford to fly any where and many others won’t fly because they are frustrated with all of the new rules and regulations, etc.

Then, all of a sudden you have the price of gasoline going up higher by the day so that many more people can barely afford to drive to work and go shopping, which means that more people are finding themselves confined to their immediate neighborhoods.

So, my question to you is, “DO YOU GET THE FEELING THAT WE ARE BEING CORRALED, THAT THE POWERS THAT BE DON”T WANT THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE TO TRAVEL VERY FAR?” HMMMMMM.



Here is another one for you. Have you noticed that the big fire and mudslides in California seemed to have come right after the California Supreme Court overruled the votes of between 68 – 90% of the citizens of California who voted last year to ban same-sex marriages, and right after the so-called Republican Governor of California, Arnold Schwarzenegger, publicly gave his approval for same-sex marriages, or is it just coincidence? HMMMMMM.


Now, while you each discuss these among yourselves, I’m going to have my Daddy make me a nice bowl of warm chicken soup, I hear it is good for the soul.



Until next week, stay safe, stay happy

Munchkin