Friday, March 23, 2007

MUNCHKIN'S SATURDAY CORNER: #4






"HEY EVERYBODY, HAVE
I GOT A TREAT FOR YOU!
I'M GONNA MAKE TODAY A
CARTOON SATURDAY, JUST
FOR TODAY."






"THIS WILL BE A 'NO POOP' ZONE,
WHERE YOU CAN JUST LOOK AND LAUGH!"


"I AM DOING THIS BECAUSE IT IS FINALLY SPRING
AND I WANT MY DADDY TO TAKE ME OUTSIDE SO
THAT I CAN SNIFF THE GRASS AND SEE IF I CAN
FIND A DRY SPOT, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN."


"My prayers have been answered, I can now have some real FOOD!"

"The truth behind the Congressional investigation of the
Justice Department Firings."

"And they're OFF!"

"The REAL news according the MSM."


"Al Gore's Official Green Car."

"Are they fixin' to plug up gas emissions,
or is



"OH, aren't we lucky?"


"Hope you enjoyed these. I will see you all
next week, Lord willin' and the creek don't rise."