Sunday, August 10, 2008

MONDAY MADNESS - #52















HA, HA FOR TODAY:

A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.



Sometimes, it seems that we mere mortals just can’t seem to catch a break. It is one thing to try and cope with all of the problems that have hit me all at once in a short span of time, but to make matters worse, today is the 48th straight day that my little town of Webster, NY has been hit with torrential down pours accompanied by sever thunder and lightening. These downpours start suddenly and last for at least two hours. They come either in the mornings, afternoons, evenings or late at night, often without warning. As I sit here and type this, we are experiencing just such a storm and if this keeps up, I fear we will experience flooding, which will be the icing on the cake.

Poor Munchkin is close to suffering a heart attack because the thunder scares the be-jeepers out of her, since it is so loud and ear splitting, it literally rattles the windows. In all of my 63 years, I can honestly say that I have never experienced such violent thunderstorms on a daily basis, in my whole life.

So, I feel that a slightly humorous blog today is in order. At least it makes me feel better. I hope no one takes offense at the following, as it is not meant to be offensive.




The Following Says It All



Oy Vey!



Two Little Pineapple Pickers