Friday, August 8, 2008

MUNCHKIN'S SATURDAY CORNER - #68




















Munchkin’s Rules Concerning Dogs:



1. The dog is not allowed in the house.

2. Okay, the dog is allowed in the house, but only in certain rooms.

3. The dog is allowed in all rooms, but has to stay off the furniture.

4. Okay, the dog can get on the old furniture only.

5. Okay, fine, the dog is allowed on all the furniture, but is not allowed to sleep with the humans on the bed.

6. Oh okay, the dog is allowed on the bed, but only by invitation.

7. The dog can sleep on the bed whenever he wants, but not under the covers.

8. The dog can sleep under the covers by invitation only.

9. Okay, you win, the dog can sleep under the covers every night.

10. For heavens sake, alright already, humans must ask permission to sleep under the covers with the dog.


Munchkin’s Rules Concerning Cats:


1. An Aquarium is just interactive television for the cat.

2. Anything which is not nailed down is a cat toy. Any thing a cat can pry up was not sufficiently nailed down.

3. Dogs will do what you tell them to do. Cats will take a message and get back to you later.

4. Buy a dog a toy and it will play with it forever. Buy the cat a present and it will play with the wrapper for an hour.

5. A cat’s motto is: “No matter what you have done wrong, always try to make it look like the dog did it.

6. Cat Rule #1: Always bite the hand that won’t feed you fast enough.

7. cats are rather delicate creatures and they are subject many aliments, but no cat has ever suffered from insomnia.



A Norwegian visits Fargo:


A Norwegian took a trip to Fargo, North Dakota. While in a bar, a Native American Indian entered and sat on the empty stool next to the Norwegian and spoke to him in a friendly manner saying: “Look, lets have a little game. I’ll ask you a riddle and if you can answer it, I’ll buy you a drink. But, if you can’t answer it, then you must buy me a drink. OK?”

“Ja, dat sounds purty good,” the Norwegian said.

The Indian said: “Ok, here is the riddle; My mother and father had one child. It wasn’t my brother and it wasn’t my sister. Who was it?”

The Norwegian thought and thought then finally scratched his head and said: “I give up. Who vas it?”

“It was me,” laughed the Indian. So, the Norwegian paid for the drinks.

Back in Norway the Norwegian walked into a bar and spotted one of his pals.

“Sven,” he said, “I got a game for you. If you can answer a question, I’ll buy you a drink. If you can’t answer it then you have to buy me vun. Fair enough?”

“Fair enough,” said Sven.

“Ok,” said the Norwegian, “My fatter and mutter had vun child. It vasn’t my brudder. It vasn’t my sister. Who vas it?”

“Search me,” said Sven. “I give up, who vas it?”

The Norwegian said; “It vas some Indian in Fargo, North Dakota in America!”