Sunday, March 9, 2008

MONDAY MADNESS - #33


ANY BODY WANT TO CHANGE PLACES?


Munchkin and I have just about had with all of this 4 to 5 inches of “partly cloudy”


Last night, I had to shovel, sweep and scrape two and a half inches of snow off my car. Then when I woke up this morning, I found another five inches of snow on the ground and on my car.


The night before last, I spent three hours chopping one and a half inches of ice off of my car after we got hit with an ice storm.


After brushing off my car this morning, the snowplow crew at my apartment complex decided to come through and push so much snow around my car so that I couldn’t pull out.


Now, with temperatures around 18-20 degrees, and snow and ice up the wazu, I am about ready to scream, not to mention that our electricity blinked on and off about three times last night, which meant that I had to run around and reset my clocks three times before going to bed.


Oh Lord, where is the Spring?




Now for a Laugh:


Hillary Clinton made the remarkable claim that Obama was simply not fit to be Commander-in-Chief on day one of a possible presidency. At the same time, she said that she was. This from the woman who said, when her husband was president, “Neither my husband or I have any respect or use for the military.”


Hillary went on to say: “I think it is imperative that each of us be able to demonstrate that we can cross the Commander-in-Chief threshold, and I believe that I have done that.” Can someone please tell me how she accomplished that?



AN EYE OPENER:


Lord Obama is lobbying gays for an edge over Hillary. On his campaign website, Obama issued and open letter to the “LGBT community” assuring them that he believes in “full equality” for homosexuals and unlike Hillary Clinton, he advocates the full and complete repeal of the defense of marriage act. The Lord has spoken.